A flexible sliding scale is available when necessary. Counseling fees will be discussed prior to beginning treatment.
Most of my clients currently pay for their treatment without using insurance. However, my office is happy to assist you with any of your health insurance questions, including questions that you may have regarding coverage of your therapy. We can call your health insurance carrier for you to find out about your benefits.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If you have out of network outpatient mental health coverage, your therapy will most likely be covered.
Reduced fee services are available. I currently have one scholarship position available. Please feel free to ask me about this low cost therapy option.
Cash and checks are currently accepted and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted for payment.
Please provide 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment to avoid paying your fee for the hour reserved for you.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
Email me or call me for your copy of the article "3 Ways That Marriage And Family Therapy Can Create Serenity and Balance In Your Life Now!"
Please use the form below to request an appointment or to request a complimentary telephone get acquainted session. I look forward to hearing from you soon.